10.25.2012

Last Minute Halloween

Halloween is right around the corner and I have to say my mother may be disappointed with that fact that I haven’t decorated one bit. My mother loves Halloween, and every other holiday, because she gets to do two of her favorite things, decorate and dress up. She builds these elaborate graveyards in the front of the house with almost anything she can get her hands on and the neighborhood loves them! 

THIS is not something I am able to do in my apartment obviously but with this article on BuzzFeed you could have a festive house in NO time. The jacks o’ lanterns made from oranges are so cute and I bet they smell good too. If my mother can send pictures to me of the graveyard I’ll definitely let you guys take a peak. Finally, if you do end up making some Halloween DIY I loved to see it!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hillaryreinsberg/24-surprisingly-easy-halloween-party-diys
Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment