10.17.2012

Crayon Art

Stumbling around the Internet this past summer "crayon art" was everywhere like herehere, and here  and I wanted to be a part of it! A lot of the tutorials had you gluing crayons to a canvas and then using a blow dyer but (like the last link example) I used a hot glue gun. After I drew and colored the design with permanent marker, I peeled the paper off of the crayons and just piped it through the gun. I personally had to take out the glue gun "trigger" because the hole was too small but you could just get a bigger glue gun! Here was the outcome...


I want to make two more to represent all four seasons eventually but, as you may be able to figure out, I have crafters short term attention span, so it'll be a project for another day!


Melt Away...

No comments:

Post a Comment