11.01.2012

DIY Nails

So I usually havea really hard time growing my nails long simply because if they don't break first they still bug the crap out of me but I'm trying to be good. That being said, I wanted to try out a reverse french manicure of sorts ie:
picture source
I wanted to use gold glitter on the bottom and keep it nude on top and finally I did it free hand with a simple horizontal stripe on the bottom . This is what happened...

Not the worst I've ever done...not the best ...but HEY thatswhy they made nail polish remover right? So literally right after I did my nails (like while they were still drying) I saw that you could use paper reinforcers to help make smooth lines when doing something like this. ie:



I know I want to try this soon and I hope you do too! Let me know how it worked for you and I'll do the same!

Let me know!



1 comment: