12.31.2012

Yes, my Birthday is on New Years Eve. No, it's not as awesome as you would think.

Yes! It is my birthday. The big 2-4!
Plans I have? Work...boo. I'm used to it though and I can always use it to make people feel a little bad for me and give me some extra tips! (I call it being resourceful) No worries though, there will be a big birthday next weekend for me and some friends with close birthdays.

I digress though... I'm so sad to admit I've been scarcely DIYing. I've gotten a new job at a magazine (AMAZING) but with the commute and the holidays it's just been long days. Hopefully, once all chaos dies down there will be more time. BUT IN THE SPIRIT OF MY BIRTHDAY and wanting to look like a princess, I was hoping (which probably won't happen but what can I do) to throw a quick toole skirt together for next Saturday. This one from Anthro is awesome. Hey maybe I'll get lucky and find a cheap one while I'm running around the store on Newbury Street in Boston on my break. Fingers crossed!


Anthropologie
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment