9.24.2012

DIY A little pizzazz

While it’s super rewarding to finish a huge project, not everybody has time for that and I am a great example of that. I love creating things and my sanity relies on it but cramming in two jobs, cleaning, friends, boyfriend, AND crafts are not the easiest thing. This is why I love little projects that have a big impact. Fabric markers are a great way to change something rather boring into something pretty and unique. Segue into this little make up bag I made in a moment of boredom (at work, but shhhh don’t tell). My old one was a bit beat up and I had this plain little tan bag that fit everything perfectly, all it needed was a little make over.


So this is my plain little bag and my neon yellow/green fabric marker. I lightly drew with pencil and a ruler a rectangular shape across the bag, filled it in and voila!



This took me no time at all and added a little something! I suggest going out and getting some fabric markers of your own. The decorating possibilities are endless!

Happy Coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment