11.30.2012

Christmas Wish List

I'm sorry I've been so M.I.A. recently (sad face) but I'm here with some tips on what would be great gifts for the DIYer in your life.






1. Books!
 Alright so not just any old books, DIY books! Both Jenni Radosevich's Book I SPY DIY STYLE and Geneva Vanderzeil's book DIY Fashionista: 40 stylish projects to re-invent and update your wardrobe are perfect for someone who has just started making their own fashion, wants to start entirely or just needs some new ideas. Both can be found on Amazon for next to nothing. (the blogs that both girls have are awesome also, go check them out!)

I SPY DIY

A Pair & A Spare
2. Brit Kit
Oh my god, I don't know how I didn't know about these until yesterday. So this is a gift that you may want to give someone you don't mind spending some money on. So this is how it works, you buy your friend (or family member, or yourself :)) a subscription on the Brit + Co. website. It's $19.99 a month ( free shipping) and you get materials for a diy that should only take around 30 minutes to complete with easy to follow instructions. It's a different project each month that you get delivered to your house!! What is better?! You can even buy a starter kit with all the necessities needed to craft your little heart out. Now I haven't been able to view the actual projects, because I haven't bought one yet ( but I will...) but looking at the website and blog they have I have no doubt everything will be delightfully cute.


Brit Kits
I hope this gives you some ideas on awesome gifts for the DIYer in your life, and if you want to send some my way feel free. Just kidding, but no really.

Now Get Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment