11.15.2012

More patterned pants-Inspiration

So if you remember I recently made a pair of polka dot pants, see...


Well it's safe to say I love them and the best part is they were super easy to make so I'm always on the look out for inspiration on more pants to make this leads me to finding and loving these...

Source!
They're leather and god how I would love to be able to make leather pants like these, but currently I don't know exactly how I would execute it BUT you could still use this same kind of pattern on black jeans with a fabric marker like I did on the pants I've already made. The best part about projects like this is that I take something that I don't normally wear often or pick up something super cheap at a thrift store and BAM it's beautiful! Before I know it all my pants will be patterned.

Love in a fabric marker...

No comments:

Post a Comment